Covid-19 Level 2 Update
We are so excited to let you know that we are open for business from Thursday the 14th of May 2020.
Our team has been working hard behind the scenes to ensure we have all the correct health and safety procedures in place for your peace of mind, so you can sit back and enjoy all the highlights of Akaroa Harbour. To view our COVID-19 procedures Click Here!
During Alert Level 2 we require all our passengers to adhere to the social distancing guidelines as laid out by the New Zealand government.
These are the most important things that you can do:
- COVID-19 is still out there. Play it safe.
- Keep your distance from other people in public.
- If you’re sick, stay home. Don’t go to work or school. Don’t socialise.
- If you have symptoms of cold or flu call your doctor or Healthline and get tested.
- Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow, regularly disinfect surfaces.
- If you have been told to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
- Keep a track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen.
Please check out https://covid19.govt.nz/individuals-and-households/ for more information and how to keep yourself and others save to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
For Maritime Industry Update 031, released on May the 11th 2020 please Click Here!
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.