Last Updated / 14 December 2021
COVID-19 News & Updates
Akaroa Dolphins is open & operating at "Orange" under the new COVID-19 Protection Framework
We follow the New Zealand Government’s recommendations and keep our guests as updated as possible. For more information, you can visit https://covid19.govt.nz/
On Thursday the 2nd of December 2021 at 11:59 pm, all of New Zealand moved to the new COVID-19 Protection Framework also referred to as the traffic light system.
Things for you to know
- Only people with vaccination passes (My Vaccine Pass) are permitted on our cruises. This will not apply to children under 12. Proof will be required during the check-in process. You may be asked for ID.
- All the team at Akaroa Dolphins are fully vaccinated.
- We ask that you still maintain good hygiene by making use of hand sanitiser placed around our facilities.
- While on our cruise face coverings are not mandatory, unless going inside the cabins.
- When entering our shops face coverings are mandatory.
- Everyone aged 12 and over legally must keep a record of where they have been, so please scan our NZ COVID Tracer QR code upon entering our shops and while onboard our catamaran.
- Please have your Bluetooth switched on.
- If you have cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms, stay home and call your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for advice about getting tested.
- Cancel just 4 hours before your cruise if you're impacted by COVID restrictions, and you will receive a full refund.
Things we do
Please contact our team on +6433047866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
To view our COVID-19 Traffic Light System Policy CLICK HERE.