COVID-19 News & Updates
We are open & operating our cruises
All of New Zealand is at Alert Level 1. We follow the New Zealand Government’s recommendations and keep our guests as updated as possible. For more information, you can visit https://covid19.govt.nz/
Things for you to know:
- We ask that you still maintain good hygiene by making use of hand sanitiser placed around our facilities.
- Face coverings are not mandatory but you are welcome to wear them on our cruise.
- We ask that you scan our NZ COVID Tracer QR code upon entering our shops and while onboard our catamaran.
- Please have your Bluetooth switched on.
- If you have cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms, stay home and call your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for advice about getting tested.
- Cancel just 4 hours before your cruise if you're impacted by COVID restrictions, and you will receive a full refund.
Things we do:
- We do a complete sanitisation of our shops and boat inside and out on a daily basis.
Please contact our team on +6433047866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
To view our COVID-19 Policy CLICK HERE!
Last Update / 8 July 2021