COVID-19 News & Updates
Akaroa Dolphins is open and operating at Level 2
Auckland remains at Alert Level 4 while the rest of New Zealand moved to Level 2 from 11.59 pm Tuesday the 7th of September 2021. We follow the New Zealand Government’s recommendations and keep our guests as updated as possible. For more information, you can visit https://covid19.govt.nz/
Things for you to know
- We ask that you still maintain good hygiene by making use of hand sanitiser placed around our facilities.
- While on our cruise keep 1 metre apart from others who are not in your bubble.
- When in our shops please keep 2 metres apart from others who are not in your bubble.
- While on our cruise face coverings are not mandatory, unless going inside the cabins.
- When entering our shops face coverings are mandatory.
- Everyone aged 12 and over legally must keep a record of where they have been, so please scan our NZ COVID Tracer QR code upon entering our shops and while onboard our catamaran.
- Please have your Bluetooth switched on.
- If you have cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms, stay home and call your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for advice about getting tested.
- Cancel just 4 hours before your cruise if you're impacted by COVID restrictions, and you will receive a full refund.
Things we do
Please contact our team on +6433047866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
To view our COVID-19 Policy CLICK HERE!
Last Updated / 7 September 2021