Last Updated / 14 April 2022
COVID-19 News & Updates
Akaroa Dolphins is open & operating at "Orange" under the COVID-19 Protection Framework
We follow the New Zealand Government’s recommendations and keep our guests as updated as possible. For more information, you can visit https://covid19.govt.nz/
On Sunday the 23rd of January 2022 at 11:59 pm, all of New Zealand moved to the COVID-19 Protection Framework.
Things for you to know
- We ask that you maintain good hygiene by making use of hand sanitiser placed around our facilities.
- While on our cruise face coverings are mandatory inside the cabins.
- When entering our shops face coverings are mandatory.
- If you have cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms, stay home and call your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for advice about getting tested.
- Cancel just 4 hours before your cruise if you're impacted by COVID restrictions, and you will receive a full refund.
Things we do
Please contact our team at +6433047866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.